Our bras may fit a bit differently from other brands. Use our guide below to find your MORROW+MINT size.
To measure, you will need:
- A soft measuring tape. (Don't have one? No problem, use anything like a charging cord or non-stretch shoe lace to measure, then measure that against a ruler carefully.)
- A best fitting, none padded or least padded bra.
To figure out your bra size:
- Measure your underbust: Wrap the tape around your ribcage, underneath your breast tissue. Keep the tape level and snug.
- Measure your bust: Measure at the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is level across your back.
- Use the above two measurements and find your bra size in the chart below.
For our Bra (band and cup) sizing
Tip: If you are in between sizes, we recommend taking the next size up.
For our Bralette sizing (S, M, L, XL, 1, 2)
If you know your bra (band and cup) sizing, you can also find your bralette sizing using the chart below.
Every bra fits a bit differently. You may have the correct size, but not every bra is the right style to suit your body.
- Your bra should fit comfortably on the loosest hook upon purchasing, moving inwards in time after wash and wear.
- The center front of the bra should lie flat against your rib cage.
- Your band should be level all the way around your back. If it is riding up, it is either too large or needs tightening.
- Your breasts should sit comfortably inside the cups. There should not be any spilling out of the top, sides or bottom.
- If the cups are wrinkling or puckering, try going down a cup size.
Your size not in stock?
You can try your sister size. Find your sister size by adding one band size and going down a cup size.
E.g. If you are normally a 34D, you can try 36C.
Still not sure of your size?
Bra sizing is complicated! No worries, we are here to help. Email us at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you!