Our bras may fit a bit differently from other brands. Use our guide below to find your MORROW+MINT size.
To measure, you will need:
- A soft measuring tape. (Don't have one? No problem, use anything like a charging cord or non-stretch shoe lace to measure, then measure that against a ruler carefully.)
- A best fitting, none padded or least padded bra.
To figure out your bra size:
- Measure your underbust: Wrap the tape around your ribcage, underneath your breast tissue. Keep the tape level and snug.
- Measure your bust: Measure at the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is level across your back.
- Use the above two measurements and find your bra size in the chart below.
For our Bralettes (S, M, L, XL, 1, 2 sizing)
For our Bras (band and cup sizing)
Tip: If you are in between sizes, we recommend taking the next size up.
Every bra fits a bit differently. You may have the correct size, but not every bra is the right style to suit your body.
- Your bra should fit comfortably on the loosest hook upon purchasing, moving inwards in time after wash and wear.
- The center front of the bra should lie flat against your rib cage.
- Your band should be level all the way around your back. If it is riding up, it is either too large or needs tightening.
- Your breasts should sit comfortably inside the cups. There should not be any spilling out of the top, sides or bottom.
- If the cups are wrinkling or puckering, try going down a cup size.
Your size not in stock?
You can try your sister size. Find your sister size by adding one band size and going down a cup size.
E.g. If you are normally a 34D, you can try 36C.
Still not sure of your size?
Bra sizing is complicated! No worries, we are here to help. Email us at email@example.com and we'll get right back to you!