To measure, you will need:
- A soft measuring tape. (Don't have one? No problem, use anything like a charging cord or non-stretch shoe lace to measure, then measure that against a ruler carefully.)
- A best fitting, none padded or least padded bra.
To figure out your bra size:
- Measure your underbust: Wrap the tape around your ribcage, underneath your breast tissue. Keep the tape level and snug.
- Measure your bust: Measure at the fullest part of your bust, making sure the tape is level across your back.
- Use the above two measurements and find your bra size in the chart below.
Every bra fits a bit differently. You may have the correct size, but not every bra is the right style to suit your body.
- The center front of the bra should lie flat against your rib cage.
- Your band should be level all the way around your back. If it is riding up, it is either too large or needs tightening.
- Your breasts should sit comfortably inside the cups. There should not be any spilling out of the top, sides or bottom.
- If the cups are wrinkling or puckering, try going down a cup size.
- Your bra should fit comfortably on the loosest hook upon purchasing, moving inwards in time after wash and wear.
Still not sure of your size?
Bra sizing is complicated! No worries, we are here to help! Just contact us and we'll get right back to you!
You can contact us in the below methods:
- Fill out a form directly on our CONTACT US page
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us live! Click on the Help Center chat icon on the bottom right of the site and use your Facebook account to chat with us.
For methods 1 and 2, we will respond to you within 1 business day.